Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Our Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) and Autonomous Guided Vehicles (AGVs) are mobile robots that are intelligently guided by subsystems to move from one location to another location to perform tasks.
- Transporting finished goods from manufacturing plants to storage.
- Supply of materials from storage to production areas.
- Empty Pallet Handling.
- Raw material transport to intermediate storage.
- Raw material handling.
- Hazardous materials handling.
- Automatic trailer loading and unloading.
- Repetitive transport of materials in between production and processing lines.
Find out about our technical capabilities including circuit design, rapid prototyping, 3d modelling, Industrial systems development and much more.
Customer relationship is high on our list of ideals at Ideasparq.
We do our best to help our customers in all possible ways.
Interested in joining the team? Find out about latest openings and current vacancies by contacting our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Ideasparq, we always support inquisitive young minds and give them a chance to get real hands-on experience on some of the latest tech.