Why should you use AMRs and AGVs to automate your operations?
- Improved safety of workers is guaranteed due to the presence of contactless sensors which allows our AMRs and AGVs to stop instantly.
- Presence of sirens and lights alerts workers of the oncoming AMR/AGV.
- Our AMRs/AGVs travel on designated paths which have been prescribed by users, thus areas with high traffic or a non-safe path can be avoided.
- Our AMRs/AGVs help eliminate accidents and personal injuries caused due to manual logistics/maintenance operations.
CUT OPERATIONAL COST
- Our AGVs cost less than forklifts.
- Reduce utility costs as the AMRs/AGVs can operate in lights-out environment.
- Our AMRs/AGVs can work at a steady consistent speed leading to lower maintenance.
- Our AMRs/AGVs can work non-stop round the clock!
REDUCE LABOUR COST
Our AMRs/AGVs can operate 24x7 which helps reduce manpower requirements. Organizations will spend less on forklift drivers, maintenance staff and more including savings on:
- Lost time
- Human resources (recruitment)
- Position and status of AMRs/AGVs are constantly tracked and controlled by a computer system.
- AMRs/AGVs control system can integrate with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Inventory can be identified by RFID or Barcodes.
Our AMRs/AGVs feature obstacle sensors and safety bumpers, which stop the vehicle from running into:
- Other equipment
- Walls and racks
- AMRs/AGVs run at a constant speed (average speed) and this means no jerks results increasing the safety of the product.
- Our AMRs/AGVs are easily installed and modified according to customer needs.
- Clean and Quiet
- Our AMRs/AGVs don't become permanent obstacles and always return to their designated home station after completing tasks which helps keep aisles clear.
- Easily moved and retooled
- Our AMRs/AGVs can integrate with other equipment (ASRS-Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems, forklifts, conveyors, WMS- Warehouse Management Systems)
HIGH RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Using AMRs/AGVs gives you a high ROI and helps you avoid the following drawbacks of using manual labor and save the following costs:
- Workers needs breaks
- Sick Leaves
- Human Error
- Fuel for Forklifts
- Bonuses and increments for workers
Minimum Wage (2 shifts only)
Total Per Month
Yearly Payment for a Forklift